10 Reasons you need to visit Phi Phi Islands
Phi Phi islands are a set of islands located about 2 hours by boat from Phuket and are visited by tourists the world over and raved about by everyone who’s ever visited for eons after. Well here’s why you need to visit the Phi Phi Islands (and why you’ll very quickly join the group who rave about the islands once you do):
1. They are absolutely beautiful. Let’s just get that obvious one out of the way first. The very first thing that strikes you as soon as you arrive on the Phi Phi islands is how amazingly beautiful it is.
2. The beaches are absolutely fantastic and deserve the place of pride as your Facebook cover photo.
3. The people are absolutely friendly and so charming!
4. They know how to throw a good party! Every so often, there’s a beach party, which everyone comes out for and it’s absolutely fantastic and so much fun to get involved in.
5. Even if you’re not a partying type, there’s so much else to do on the islands, which is surprisingly good considering how small the islands are.
6. They have (very friendly) monkeys!
7. The food’s pretty good. You can very easily fall into a tourist trap restaurant here of course but if you hold out and look for a good place to eat, you’ll be very glad you did as the food can be really great here.
8. They’re a photographer’s dream destination! The mountainous backdrops and vivid colours make for some amazing photos.
9. The sunsets here are absolutely beautiful!
10. Did I mention how great those beaches are! Oh I did? Well they’re so good they probably deserve to be mentioned twice!