Food & Drink
Top Five LA Cocktail Bars
At some point you’re sure to visit LA on your business travels and when you do, try one of Bravofly’s top five LA cocktail bars when you need a break!
Your Work Will Bring You to the City of Angels
Considering the fact that the US is the largest economy in the world, has been for decades, and that Los Angeles (LA) is not only the country’s most populous city, but that it has been classed as an Alpha World city, and is home to six Fortune 500 companies, and you can be sure that your work will bring you to the City of Angels at some point.
When it does, you won’t spend all your time in conference halls and boardrooms. Rather, you’ll most likely find yourself networking in one of LA’s effortlessly cool cocktail bars where you can relax, let your hair down and take in everything the world’s most glamorous city has to offer.
The Top Five from Bravofly
Bravofly suggests that if you’re looking to impress your business partners with your knowledge of the city’s thriving cocktail scene, you might want to suggest a stop at one of these top five cocktail bars currently lighting up the corporate world in LA.
1) No Vacancy: Impress your colleagues with your knowledge of the emerging scene with up and comer No Vacancy. This quirky little cocktail bar nestled in the heart of Hollywood, boasts a vintage style to please even the most pedantic of hipsters. Notably, its menu is full of drinks created exclusively for No Vacancy by 12 famous mixologists.
2) Honeycut: Want to get away from the Hollywood elite? Why not head downtown to Honeycut, a Manhattan-esque cocktail watering hole bedecked with leather upholstery and rustic wood panelling.
3) Harvard and Stone: Why not try something a little different by taking a trip out to Thai Town and quaffing a few expertly crafted concoctions at Harvard and Stone? Famous for its Asian flavoured cocktails, you’re sure to find something to love here!
4) Copa D’Oro: If you get the time why not go out of your way and visit the fabulous Copa D’Oro establishment in idyllic Santa Monica? This delightful cocktail bar specialises in choose-your-own-adventure-style drinks for the real frontier experience!
5) Basement Tavern: Whilst you’re out in picture-perfect Santa Monica, why not make a day of it and head to the Basement Tavern. Specialising in classic cocktails that are expertly mixed, their Moscow Mules are simply too good to miss!
How often will you find yourself in LA.? Whilst you’re there, you absolutely cannot miss out on the chance to sample its famous nightlife; so why not start with these five pinnacles of the City of Angel’s cocktail making tradition!