Top Five New York Restaurants for the Business Professional
When you take that inevitable business trip to the big apple, you’re bound to get some down time, and when you do, you need to know where to go to best take advantage of the NYC experience. That is why this week, Bravofly has listed its top five New York Restaurants for the business professional.
New York City is one of the largest metropolises in the world, and more importantly, one of its most frenetic financial capitals. Chances are, not only will you get the chance to fly to the big apple for work, you will do so often, and get plenty of chances to sample NYC culture
Try out These Top Five
However, the city that never sleeps is so large that it can take a lifetime to discover and considering that you’re due in a pivotal meeting the next morning, you don’t have the time to explore. That is why Bravofly has listed its top five New York restaurants you just have to try:
1) Sylvia’s Restaurant: Located on Malcolm X Boulevard in the heart of a gentrified Harlem, Sylva’s Restaurant has proved a major hit with foodies everywhere. Known for its classic soul food, it’s the place to be if you want to sample authentic southern cuisine for reasonable prices.
2) Per Se: A chic urban eatery modelled on The French Laundry room, this upscale restaurant is a staple for Manhattanites because it boasts a modern menu chock full of first rate cuisine. The oysters and pearls is a particular delight.
3) The Russian Tea Room: This Manhattan stalwart is practically its own brand; so famous it can be name checked half way across the world with ease. The very definition of elegance, the Russian Tea Room is known for its top notch authentic cuisine – its smoked and cured meats are particularly popular. Naturally, you won’t want to miss its standout Russian tea!
4) Palm Restaurant: You can’t take a trip to the States without finding the time to try out a steak house and the New York branch of the Palm Restaurant is a prime example. Simply, its steak is absolutely superb!
5) Carnegi Deli: Delis are a pivotal part of the New York experience and you won’t find a better one than this. A verified New York landmark, the Carnegi Deli smokes and cures all of its meats in its own plants, bringing a freshness to the table you’ll struggle to match anywhere else in NYC!